Important information about Mirae Asset Horizons S&P Global Consumer Brands ETF
- Mirae Asset Horizons S&P Global Consumer Brands ETF (the “Fund”) is an exchange traded fund and seeks to provide investment results that, before deduction of fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the S&P Global Consumer Enterprises Index (the “Underlying Index”). The Fund is an investment fund. There is no guarantee of the repayment of principal. Therefore your investment in the Fund may suffer losses.
- The performance of companies active in the consumer discretionary sector are correlated to the growth rate of the global market, individual income levels and their impact on levels of domestic consumer spending in the global markets, which in turn depend on the worldwide economic conditions, which have recently deteriorated significantly in many countries and regions and may remain depressed for the foreseeable future. Any future slowdowns or declines in the global markets economy or consumer spending may materially and adversely affect the business of the companies in the consumer discretionary sector and as a result the performance of the Fund.
- The Fund is not “actively managed”, therefore when there is a decline in the Underlying Index, the Fund will also decrease in value. Mirae Asset Global Investments (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Manager”) will not adopt any temporary defensive positions against any market downturn. Investors may lose part or all of their investment.
- Generally, retail investors can only buy or sell units of the Fund (“Units”) on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“HKEx”). The trading price of the Units on the HKEx is driven by market factors such as demand and supply of the Units. Therefore, the Units may trade at a substantial premium/discount to its net asset value (”NAV”).
- Due to fees and expenses of the Fund, liquidity of the market, foreign exchange costs, and changes to the regulatory policies, the Fund’s return may deviate from that of the Underlying Index.
- The market prices of underlying securities listed on stock exchanges which are established outside Hong Kong may not be available during part or all of the HKEx trading sessions due to trading hour differences which may result in the Fund’s trading price deviating away from the NAV.
- Dividend distributions are not guaranteed, and therefore, investors may not receive any dividends from the Fund.
- Investment involves risk. Investors may lose part or all of their investment. Investors should not base on this website alone to make investment decisions. Before making any investment decision, prospective investor should read the Fund’s offering documents (available on www.miraeasset.com.hk) carefully for further details, including the product features and risk factors, and should consider seeking independent professional advice. The contents of the afore-mentioned website is prepared and maintained by the Manager and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (”SFC”).
All dollar amounts are in HKD and all dates are in GMT+8 Time, unless otherwise specified.
Fund objective and investment strategy
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before deduction of fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the Underlying Index.
The Manager intends to invest all, or substantially, all of the assets of the Fund directly in substantially all securities constituting the Underlying Index in substantially the same weightings as these securities have in the Underlying Index to achieve the investment objective of the Fund ("Replication Strategy").
Where the adoption of a Replication Strategy is not efficient or practicable or is otherwise at the Manager's absolute discretion, the Manager may hold a representative sample of the constituent securities of the Underlying Index selected by the Manager using quantitative analytical models to derive a portfolio sample (”Representative Sampling Strategy“). Investors should note that the Manager may switch between the Replication Strategy and the Representative Sampling Strategy without prior notice to investors, in its absolute discretion.
The Manager has no intention to invest in financial derivatives instruments (or to adopt a synthetic replication strategy) nor to engage in securities lending or repurchase transactions in respect of the Fund. Any change in the Manager’s intention to enter into any of the above transactions in respect of the Fund is subject to prior approval of the SFC and not less than one month’s prior notice (or such other notice period as agreed with the SFC) will be given to unitholders should there be a change in such intention.
The Fund will not invest in A-shares.
Daily NAV per Unit as of 23 Mar 2017
- $ 28.98
- Change ($)
- $ 0.00
- Change (%)
Fund information as of 23 Mar 2017
- Fund Inception Date
18 Jan 2012
- Listing date on the HKEx
27 Jan 2012
- Financial year end of the Fund
Ending 31 Mar each year
- Ongoing charges over a year
- 0.80% per annum of NAV
- Management Fee
- Up to 0.45% per annum of the NAV accrued daily and calculated as at each Dealing Day
- Distribution Frequency
- Annually at the Manager's discretion (May in each year)
Index information as of 23 Mar 2017
- Underlying Index
- S&P Global Consumer Enterprises Index
- Index Provider
Standard & Poor’s
- Type of Index
Net total return
- Base currency
- Closing Level
- Change %
Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Stock Code
- Board Lot Size
- Trading Currency
- Total NAV
- $ 46,361,388.59
- Outstanding Units
Top 10 holdings as of 23 Mar 2017
- GALAXY ENTERTAINMENT GROUP L HKD0.10
- MICHELIN (CGDE)
- CIE FINANCIERE RICHEMON-REG CHF1.00 (REG) SER 'A'
- INDITEX ITX
- CONTINENTAL AG NPV
- LVMH MOET HENNESSY LOUIS VUI EUR0.30
- SUZUKI MOTOR CORP NPV
- LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA EUR0.06
- CARNIVAL CORP COM USD0.01(PAIRED STOCK)
- COMPASS GROUP PLC
As a percentage of NAV
View all holdings
ABN AMRO Clearing Hong Kong Limited
Credit Suisse Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
Goldman Sachs (Asia) Securities Limited
Guotai Junan Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
Mirae Asset Wealth Management (HK) Limited
Shenwan Hongyuan Securities (H.K.) Limited
- Commerz Securities Hong Kong Limited